miercuri, 15 mai 2013

have you ever felt....Romantic?

Because that's how I am feeling right now....even I am grinning while writing this....

I am not a romantic person...I seldom dream with my eyes open, except when I'm reading some book I like....usually history or fiction-history related...but right now I'm trapped...

Since last weekend I've been only listening to ballads (well ...except Imagine Dragons Radioactive), and on top of it all I'm watching TV shows like..
...so I guess I'm going crazy or just entering a creative mood...which would be very good...as you can see I've not been very inspired lately...
Each time I feel this lack of inspiration I think of these two verses of my favourite Romanian writer: Tudor Arghezi:

"E usor a scrie versuri                      It's easy to write verses
Cand nimic nu ai a spune"                When you have nothing to say

  and this is the reason why I prefer not to write if I don't really have something interesting to say, share or ask...like today..when I just wanted to share my strange mood ...


       My secret ambition (which will not be that secret anymore after this) is to write a book...well, more than just one...and good books for that matter. I have the means...I own the imagination, the will, the resources...I just lack the subject...what should it be about?????

Tough decision and tougher market...in the meantime I'm stuck with my so-called romantic mood...

What does romantic mean, anyways?

Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu