joi, 16 mai 2013

funny stuff...

at least for me...we had a great time coming back from Raca two weeks past...our friend, Tibi's motor broke down, would only go pushed...and so I came up with the brilliant idea to take his gf with us on M's bike...and this is what resulted...
Bad ass bikers, right??

         We even had a cool picnic on the roadside...we had red eggs from easter, and chicken meat...and cheese...(btw; thanks sis for that!) and of course we made an awesome view...7 bikers on the side of the road...eating...and laughing like crazy! It took us 5 hrs to get to Timisoara, on a road which would usually take 1.5 hrs....but it was worth it!
        We had to stop in a village and ask for some wires...and judging by the number of the spectators we had...it must have been the entire population....we girls were laying on the grass by the road...while the guys tried...and tried...and tried...It's nice to be a girl once in a while....:D
        In another order of ideas...we have some puppies down in the parking lot...somebody threw them there probably because they thaught that someone would take pitty on them...and from seven at the beginning there were only four last week, from which one girly was very puffy, but full of fleas and ticks...and so Tunde and I decided to give her a bath before applying the parasites solution...
 
...there she is in Tunde's sink....when we wanted to finish...there was no more water running...so I had to pack Puffy up and bring her to my place to rinse...then I packed her back and brought her back to Tunde's (have I ever mentioned we live in two separate apartment buildings facing eachother?? somewhere on the field, at one end of Timisoara city??)...and blow-dried the poor thing....she took an instant nap afterwords.....
...and I was catalogued by my neighbours as the craziest woman alive....if that could be put to a superlative...since they probably already think that about me...
...but just look at that face! Anyways, she dissapeared...probably somebody liked her enough to take her home...I hape you have a wonderful life Puffy!

      On the same note...I also found this photo on the internet...isn't this the epitome of sorrow??? Poor guy....you really don't like bathing, huh???

This would be all, have a wonderful Thursday...'cause it smells like the weekend guys!!!!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu