marți, 12 februarie 2013

Not yet spring....

...but I'm waiting for it with all my heart!
In the meantime, guess what I've been up to...
making essays for M (for his faculty exams)

shamelessly stalking Jackie while sleeping....

...and again......

...and again.....

...and just couldn't stop....she's sooo cute!....

been ignored by others

...played with others....

....loved by others....

...been making fun of Eisi....

...and irritating Sheeba...

....watching them love eachother so much (Eisi is castrated! don't get ideas!)

shopping really good shampoo...

..and some more shopping...

...eating healthier....

drinking champagne for breakfast (at weekends!)

...stalking some more...

...loving some more....

...missing my adorable nieces some more....

...and much more....


...teaching Jackie how to swim....
...convincing Alida....

...and Gianina to go to Herneacova with me....
playing around with this beautiful lady....
...and getting to know eachother better each Sunday....
...I think I am inlove....
...and who could blame me????....
...now really, who could???
...been also stalking Tunde a little and grinning shamelessly about it as you can see....
...and trotted a little on darling Carina...
...and all in all... just being plane HAPPY!!!!
Thank you so much for dropping by!
Bisous!

Un comentariu:

  1. Excellent! I enjoyed the style you posted! Very nice and suggestive choice of photos. Not much words needed beside. Very joyful. :) Thumbs up!

    RăspundețiȘtergere